- It doesn't matter how sweaty, sloppy, red-faced, or smelly you are, if you're a female, you will be honked at by some pervert.
- Some bikers are nice and let you know when they're coming up behind you. Others are assholes that will fly by you, scaring the be-jezus out of you and THEN turn around to give you a dirty look for swerving a bit. Is it really that difficult to say: "On your left!" while riding past a walker??
- New, well fitting shoes make all the difference in the world!
- Try to get clothes with as few seams as possible to lessen the chafing that can occur in unfortunate areas.
- Spandex will be your best friend... no matter how dumb it looks.
- Sun block, sun block, sun block and chapstick, chapstick, chapstick
- When you stop walking at a light, do not be alarmed by the sensation of water being poured down your back... yeah, it's gross, but it freaked me out!
- Always carry something that can be misconstrued for a weapon. There are crazies out there!
- Carry band-aids, and when you start to feel something hurting on your ankle/heel, stop and apply it!
That's all I have time for! I'm sure this list'll grow as time goes on.